Pathology: The Big Picture
(LANGE The Big Picture)
Walter L. Kemp
If you want a streamlined and definitive look at Pathology - one with just the right balance of information to give you the edge at exam time - turn to Pathology: The Big Picture. You'll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation especially designed to make even the most complex concept understandable in the shortest amount of study time possible.
This perfect pictorial and textual overview of Pathology delivers:
- A “Big Picture” emphasis on what you must know verses “what's nice to know”
- Expert authorship by award-winning, active instructors
- Coverage of the full range of pathology topics - everything from cellular adaptations and injury to genetic disorders to inflammation to diseases of immunity
- Magnificent 4-color illustrations
- Numerous summary tables and figures for quick reference and rapid retention of even the most difficult topic
- Highlighted key concepts that underscore integral aspects of histology (key concepts are also listed in a table at the end of each chapter)
- USMLE-type questions, answers, and explanations to help you anticipate what you'll encounter on the exams
- And much more!