Case Files; Microbiology, 2nd ed. 2008
Eugene Toy, Cynthia DeBord, Audrey Wanger, Gilbert Castro
Clinical correlations are increasingly emphasized in the teaching of basic medical science. Students, therefore, need exposure to clinical cases to pass course exams and ace the USMLE Step 1. This book presents 50 real-life clinical cases illustrating essential concepts in microbiology. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, microbial pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. This interactive learning system helps you to learn instead of memorize.
• 50 clinical cases correlated to high-yield microbiology concepts
• Microbial Pearls highlight key points
• USMLE-style comprehension questions with each case
• Primer on how to approach the basic sciences
• Proven learning system improves exam scores
. dOWNLOAd .