Hematopathology: A Volume in Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series
Eric D. Hsi
Hematopathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, packs all of today's essential know-how into a concise, high-yield format! This medical reference book's well-organized approach, full-color illustrations, and at-a-glance tables make the information you need easy to find, so you can diagnose the most commonly encountered hematologic conditions as efficiently and accurately as possible.
- Efficiently diagnose the most commonly encountered neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the hematologic system.
- Review normal histology before examining abnormal findings.
- Reference information quickly with a user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features, ancillary studies, differential diagnosis, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- View key features of a wide variety of pathologies with hundreds of full-color illustrations.
- Check out the latest in the labs with new chapters on splenic pathology and flow cytometry.
- Get even more of the information you need with an expanded molecular pathology chapter than now highlights molecular diagnosis of red cell disorders.
- Access the full text and download images at expertconsult.com.