Sunday, October 20, 2013
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Histopathology of Blistering Diseases: With Clinical, Electron Microscopic, Immunological and Molecular Biology Correlations, 2004
Histopathology of Blistering Diseases: With Clinical, Electron Microscopic, Immunological and Molecular Biology Correlations...
This textbook provides a detailed treatment of the histopathology of blistering diseases. In a succinct manner, it covers the clinical features, the immunofluorescence and the electron microscopic findings. It is supplemented by selected references and encompasses the new discoveries which occurred in recent years concerning the molecular aetiology of these diseases. It represents the first book in the field of blistering diseases which contains an in-depth account of histopathology and correlates it with the clinical features and the molecular biology in an unique didactic style.
Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors with ExpertConsult
Sharon W. Weiss, John R. Goldblum, Andrew L. Folp
Here's your ideal reference on the diagnosis of tumors of the skeletal muscles, connective tissue, fat, and related structures. No other textbook matches its scope and depth of coverage in this complex and challenging area of surgical pathology, and no other text contains as much practical information on differential diagnosis. Throughout, microscopic findings are correlated with the latest developments in molecular biology, cytogenetics, and immunohistochemistry to provide you with a comprehensive and integrated approach to evaluation and diagnosis. Almost 2,000 superb illustrations capture the appearance of a complete range of entities and help relate these to their specific classifications. The result is an essential resource for all who diagnose and treat soft tissue tumors.
- Get all the assistance you need, in one reference, to effectively diagnose these often complex and challenging entities.
- Confirm your diagnostic suspicions by comparing your findings to nearly 2,000 full-color, high-quality illustrations representing the complete range of soft tissue tumors.
- Access all of the essential clinical and prognostic data necessary to formulate complete sign-out reports.
- Make optimal use of relevant ancillary techniques such as immunohistochemistry and cytogenetics.
- Make rapid and effective decisions with the aid of extensive algorithms, and access information at a glance with abundant tables and graphs.
- Solve difficult diagnostic dilemmas and avoid pitfalls with a special emphasis on overcoming these challenges.
- Find answers quickly thanks to a new color-coded page design as well as a consistent approach to every entity.
- Download all of the illustrations from the book for use in electronic presentations with the new bonus CD-ROM.
- Apply the latest knowledge on FNA biopsy, molecular biology, and cytogenetics.
- Understand complex molecular events more fully thanks to new conceptual line drawings.
- Easily distinguish between entities that have a similar appearance with the assistance of new tables that correlate histologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular biologic findings.
- Navigate through the book quickly thanks to new summary outlines at the beginning of each chapter.