APALM, Oct-Dec 2014
- From Editor’s Desk
- Screening and diagnostic modalities in carcinoma cervix: A Pathologist's perspective.
- Conjunctival surface changes in diabetics: an unusual cytological study
- Serum Cystatin C compared with conventional renal function tests: A study in patients with pre-eclampsia
- Role of IL-8, IL-10 and TNF-α level in pathogenesis of leptospiral acute hepatitis syndrome
- Dyslipidemia in patients taking anti-retroviral therapy
- Primary Pulmonary Choriocarcinoma in a male: a rare case report
- Unusual occurrence of Ewings sarcoma/PNET with pregnancy: 2 cases and literature review.
- Cutaneous metastasis of carcinoma lung: a rare cytological association
- Cervical lipoleiomyoma in premenopausal woman: a rare case report
- Cytological diagnosis of Adrenocortical Carcinoma with metastatic lesion in liver
- Primary biphasic synovial sarcoma of left parapharyngeal region: an exceedingly rare site
- Cytological diagnosis of lepromatous nerve abscess: a case report
LETTER TO EDITOR
- Cytological diagnosis of pigmented basal cell carcinoma
- Incidentally detected renal mass: what is your diagnosis?