This site is only an orderly collection of various links to purchase, download and preview books that are profusely scattered on different websites which are freely available through search engines like google, yahoo, altavista, Starmedia etc.. Those responsible for this blog attest that in this page is not stored, housed or store any copyrighted material, everything published on the blog is based on external links to it.
The download of the books shown here is go up and stored by third parties outside this blog, web server files (SWA) that are used to share files.
This blog is a non-profit so we do not charge one penny for visitors. We do not provide any service to users, showing only public information in an organized manner.
If you find copyrighted material hosted or stored on this server specifically please notify firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be removed or modified.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in FilesTube’ search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.